Weird questions can be funny, but you need to be careful who you are asking because some folks might not find it funny. Anyway, this a good way to catch fun with friend and any other person around. These questions can set the stage for more intimate, fulfilling, and enjoyable relationships, they are meant to draw attention, you can try it out with some of these weird questions that we have here.
Funny List Of Weird Questions To Ask People Or Someone
1. Who told you they loved you last?
2. Last furry thing you touched?
3. How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
4. If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his iPod?
5. If man evolved from monkeys, how come we still have monkeys?
6. How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
7. When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
8. Do they have the word “dictionary” in the dictionary?
9. Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
10. If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
11. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
12. What is this “film” of which you speak?
13. If pro and con are opposites, wouldn’t the opposite of progress be congress?
14. Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don’t taste or smell anything like it.?
15. Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don’t lay eggs.
16. Do Siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
17. Why are they called ‘Jolly Ranchers’? Who said that the ranchers were jolly?
18. Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?
19. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
20. If you were a worm, how long would you be?
21. What’s the size of your shoes?
22. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
23. What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
24. Is your middle finger longer than your ring finger?
25. Do you blow dry your hair? or just let it dry on its own, or towel dry?
26. At the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water?
27. Do you think people should eat the fish they catch, or just let them go?
28. What do you like better hands or feet?
29. Can you daydream at night?
30. Why do they call the little candy bars “fun sizes”. Wouldn’t it be more fun to eat a big one?
31. What is Satan’s last name?
32. What is a picture of a thousand words worth?
33. Why does quicksand work slowly?
34. Can crop circles be square?
35. Do you like curly hair or straight hair?
36. For the guys: have you ever worn lingerie.
37. Name the brand of shoes you’ve recently worn.
38. Bright room or dark room?
39. What were you doing at midnight last night?
40. Whats your favorite kind of drink?
41. Why are the little Styrofoam pieces called peanuts?
42. Can a short person “talk down” to a taller person?
43. If a bald person works as a chef at a restaurant, do they have to wear a hairnet?
44. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, why does it not go bad inside the c
45. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
46. Whats your favorite book?
47. For the girls: have you ever worn a jockstrap.
48.If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why?
49. What is your best physical attribute? (Then, you can dare the person to show you their best physical attribute.)
50.Have you ever been arrested?
Furthermore On Weird Questions To Ask People Or Someone
51. What shampoo do you use?
52. What time do you normally go to bed on a working day?
53. What is the most distant place you’ve visited (from your home)?
54. How often do you brush your teeth?
55. The person you would never want to meet?
56. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
57. If you are bald, what hair color do they put on your driver’s license?
58. If God sneezes, what should you say?
59. Is it still illegal to park next to a fire hydrant, even if your car is on fire?
60. If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?
61. If a baby’s leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn’t come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
62. Do Jewish vampires still avoid crosses?
63. Who is the person you trust most?
64. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
65. Who in the room do you think would be a bad date?
66. Do you have a secret talent and what is it?
67. What is one unique thing are you afraid of?
68. How weird is this?
69. How old is the oldest cell in your body?
70. Do you like carrots?
71. If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don’t they fall through the floor?
72. Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?
73. Why doesn’t the fattest man in the world become a hockey goalie?
74. Why aren’t drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?
75. Is a pessimist’s blood type B-negative?
76. Why is it that when we “skate on thin ice”, we can “get in hot water”?
77. The size of your hard-disc?
78. What’s your favourite word?
79. What’s your worst pet peeve?
80. Whats your favorite horror movie?
81. Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawn shop?
82. Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball?
83. What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
84. If glassblowers inhale do they get a pane in the stomach?
85. Why doesn’t McDonald’s sell hotdogs?
86. Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
87. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
88. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
89. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
90. Why are there no ‘B’ batteries?
91. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?
92. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
93. Have you ever collected stickers that are on fruits?
94. If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
95. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Same rules as above. Who is it?
96. Do you have any relatives in jail?
97. Have you ever gone cow-tipping?
100. Whats your favorite colour?
101. What did the last text message on your phone say?
102. If anyone in the room could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
103 What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
104. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal.
105. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
106. Do you like baths or showers?
107. When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
108. How much cash do you have on you?
109. What’s a word that rhymes with TEST?
110. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist off the earth?
111. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
112. Is your favorite cheese?
113. When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?
114. Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?1
115.Can animals commit suicide?
116. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?
117. How can something be “new” and “improved”? if it’s new, what was it improving on?
118. Why do they sterilize lethal injections?
119. Do you do dance crazy when no one is looking?
120. Do you like to sing in the shower?
121. Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?
122. What is your favourite ring on your phone?
123. What shirt are you wearing?
124. What do you label yourself as?
125. If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?
126. Do you like someone?
127. The last song you listened to?
128. What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie?
129. What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a bath?
130. Where is your nearest 7-11?
131. If a mime is arrested, do they tell him he has a right to talk?
132. In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather “macaroni”?
133. Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
134. If vampires can’t see their reflections, why is their hair always so neat?
135. Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
136. What’s a saying you say a lot?
137. Your worst enemy?
138. What is your current desktop picture?
139. What was the last thing you said to someone?