Having a best friends is one of the best things that can happen to you in life. And the most fascinating thing about a best friend is that they usually last for a long time. However, that does not mean that you actually know them well enough. In order to find out more about your best friend, we suggest you try asking them any of these questions.
1. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
2. Is Christmas stressful?
3. Ever eat a pierogi?
4. Favorite type of fruit pie?
5. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
6. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
7. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
8. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
9. Can you change the oil on a car?
10. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
11. Ever ran out of gas?
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
13. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
14. Have you ever been camping?
15. How long has it been since you’ve been camping?
16. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
17. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
18. How many people have you spent time with this week?
19. What size is your bed?
20. Who was your HS crush?
21. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
22. Do you have kids?
23. Do you want kids?
24. Whats your favorite color?
25. Something that happened to you in middle school.
26. Do you miss anyone right now?
27. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
28. Are you stubborn?
29. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
30. Ever watch soap operas?
31. Are you afraid of heights?
32. Do you sing in the car?
33. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
34. Nike or Adidas?
35. Cheetos Or Fritos?
36. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
37. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
38. Ever take dance lessons?
39. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
40. Can you curl your tongue?
41. Ever won a spelling bee?
42. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
43. Do you like to use post-it notes?
44. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
45. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
46. Do you have freckles?
47. Who would you like to see in concert?
48. What was the last concert you saw?
49. Hot tea or cold tea?
50. Tea or coffee?
51. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
52. Can you swim well?
53. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
54. Are you patient?
55. Do you always smile for pictures?
56. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
57. How many languages can you speak?
58. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
59. Do you sing in the shower?
60. Do you dance in the car?
61. Ever used a gun?
62. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
63. Do you believe in ghosts?
64. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
65. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
66. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
67. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
68. What is your Song of the week?
69. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
70. Do you still watch cartoons?
71. Whats your least favorite movie?
72. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
73. DJ or band, at a wedding?
74. Ever won a contest?
75. Ever have plastic surgery?
76. Which are better black or green olives?
77. Can you knit or crochet?
78. Best room for a fireplace?
79. What do you drink with dinner?
80. Favorite kind of sandwich?
81. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
82. What is your usual bedtime?
83. Are you lazy?
84. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
85. Take a vitamin daily?
86. Wear slippers?
87. Wear a bath robe?
88. What do you wear to bed?
89. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
90. What is your favorite food?
91. First concert?
92. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
93. Own any record albums?
94. Own a record player?
95. Regularly burn incense?
96. Ever been in love?
97. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
98. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
99. Do you want to get married?
100. If married, how long have you been married?