Many in one way or the other has fallen victim to bullying or probably been the one bullying others, whichever way, bullying is not a good thing and has to be stopped. The effect of bullying might not be physical but it does very serious damage inside of the victim. Here are some of the anti bullying quotes that shows how bad bullying is.
Stop Bullying Quotes
1. Bullies are not accepted here, bullies are the one who should fear
2. Tell bullies to go away, that we won’t accept them in any way
3. It is only fair to treat others with care
4. The size that really matters is the size of your heart
5. Treat others like you want to be treated
6. To belittle is to be little
7. Don’t be a fool, acting like a tool isn’t cool
8. Bulling we hate, Bullies we won’t tolerate
9. Not making others feel bad or sad..that’s rad!
10. It isn’t big to make make others feel small
11. Bullying is Whack, Get On The Right Track
12. Take a stand. Lend a Hand
13. Step up so others won’t get stepped on.
14. Bullies are turds
15. Bullying? Be Smart, Don’t Start
16. Bullying is like smoking, it can kill.
17. Bulling is cruel so dont act like a fool
18. Leave bullying to bulls. Become human
19. Meanness is a sign of weakness!
20. Bullies tear down. Friends build up.
21. Be the change you wish to see in the world
22. Some bruises are on the inside. Stop bullying.
23. By being a bully you show everyone what an inferior coward you are.
24. What goes around comes around.
25. Use Your Brain, Being A Bully Won’t Gain
26. Bulling is bad.. Don’t make others feel sad
27. If you turn and face the other way when someone is being bullied, you might as well be the bully too.
28. Let’s cheer, bulling is not accepted here!
29. Sticks and stones may break your bones but mean words can tear holes in your spirit.
30. Help, Don’t Hurt
31. Nasty Names hurt just as much as a knife.
32. Make The Grade, Join The Anti-Bully Crusade
33. It’s easy to bully, but the really strong help others.
34. A bully tries to put you down, because they are not up.
35. A bully won’t stop until he is stopped.
36. Bullies are cowards inside.
37. Stop the pain YOU cause!
38. It takes a stronger person to do what’s right, don’t belittle .
39. Bullies need to make others feel insecure because they are insecure.
40. Do you realise how much YOU hurt!
Cyber Bullying Quotes
41. Cyber Bullying Leaves Bruises–Inside
42. Tweet This: Stop the Bullying
43. Think before you type
44. Kids Aren’t Born Bullies
45. Ignore Bullies and They Will Go Away
46. Bullies Lose In The End
47. Post Don’t Roast
48. Geeks Against Bullying
49. Nerds Against Bullying
50. Stop the Cycle of Bullying
51. A Bully is a BBEG
52. Bullying is not LOL
53. Bullies are Minions
54. A Bully Ate My Homework
55. Bullies Suck
56. No Bullying EOB — End of Bullying
57. Bullying is for losers
58. Be happy, bullies hate it!
59. Bullies Weren’t Breastfed
60. Friend Me, Don’t Bully Me
61. Don’t be mean behind the scene
62. Friends don’t let friends bully
63. Matadors Like Bullies
64. Bullies Are (Mean) People Too!
65. Live and Let Live
66. Bullies Non-Grata
67. I survived bullying!
68. Bullying Hurts
69. Bullying Isn’t Cool
70. “When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.” – Chris Colfer
71. “What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?” – Lynette Mather
72. “Bullying builds character like nuclear waste creates superheroes. It’s a rare occurrence and often does much more damage than endowment.” – Zack W. Van
73. “The common mistake that bullies make is assuming that because someone is nice that he or she is weak. Those traits have nothing to do with each other. In fact, it takes considerable strength and character to be a good person.” – Mary Elizabeth Williams
74. “Often the right path is the one that may be hardest for you to follow. But the hard path is also the one that will make you grow as a human being.” – Karen Mueller Coombs
75. “Life is a ﬁght, but not everyone’s a ﬁghter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.” – Andrew Vachss
76. “With ignorance comes fear – from fear comes bigotry. Education is the key to acceptance.” – Kathleen Patel
77. “All I wanted to do was go back inside to the library and read a book.I used to spend all my time reading books, or watching television. It was safe. Nobody ever was hurt or teased or looked stupid while reading books or watching television.” – Kathryn Magendie
78. “When you hold people up for ridicule, you have to take responsibility when other people act on it.” – Jay Asher
79. “If there are no heros to save you, then you be the hero” – Denpa Kyoshi
80. “The bullying was hideous and relentless, and we turned it round by making ourselves celebrities.” – Julian Clary
81. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
82. “He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.” – Louisa May Alcott
83. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
84. “It is our choices … that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J.K Rowling
85. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
86. “He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.” – Lao Tzu
87. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
88. “By the time I came out, that kind of stopped it. The bullying stopped when I claimed myself and proved that I wasn’t afraid. A lot of it was when I was hiding when I was younger.” – Randy Harrison
89. “Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.” – Benjamin Disraeli
90. “You can have no dominion greater or less than that over yourself.” – Leonardo da Vinci
91. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston Churchill
92. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.” – Tim Fields
93. “A lot of people are afraid to tell the truth, to say no. That’s where toughness comes into play. Toughness is not being a bully. It’s having backbone.” – Robert Kiyosaki
94. “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: ‘The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that’s fair.’ In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.” – Bertrand Russell
95. “People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.” – George Carlin
96. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
97. “Bullying consists of the least competent most aggressive employee projecting their incompetence on to the least aggressive most competent employee and winning.” – Tim Field
98. “You will never reach higher ground if you are always pushing others down.” – Jeffrey Benjamin
99. “Liston is like most big bullies, if you can stay away and make him miss for a few rounds he’ll get frustrated. Once you strip away that feeling of invincibility, he can be had.” – Rocky Marciano
100. You will have good days and bad days, but you’re the only one who can let the bad ones control your life.