One of the ways to show your dear friend is to be there for them at all times, especially when they are on the sick bed. They say ” a friend in need is a friend indeed”. You never can tell how far your word could go in aiding his/her quick recovery. You could cheer him or her up with these get well sayings we have here.
100 Get well sayings for a loved one
1. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health, and get well soon.
2. It’s terrible to see you so unwell! Get well soon! I know I’ll be delighted when you do, and I’m sure you will too!
3. I pray to God that He gives you the strength to overcome your sickness soon, but can you make it quick for me?
4. I’m anxiously waiting to see you well again.
5. Get well soon, because I have lots of fun things to do, but, without you, they cannot give me joy.
6. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well soon.
7. Recover well to be strong and sound. Rest well to walk on the path to good health.
8. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
9. Get ready: it’s time for you to get well soon.
10. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
11. I will stand beside you forevermore. Wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
12, People here are missing you so much, especially your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness.
13. We are praying for you day and night, friend.
14. I was so sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes for a quick recovery from your illness, my friend.
15. Get well soon, so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
16. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing of things very soon.
17. We miss you so much! So sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well and will be away for a while. Everyone here misses your kindness, humor and loyalty. We didn’t find out about your illness until early this morning. It was a shock to everyone. Hang in there, dear friend and know that you are missed and treasured.
18. I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!
19. Everyone here sends best wishes for your health and healing. Take all the time you need to get well, and know that, when you return, there will be many happy faces waiting to greet you.
20. I ache every second you are sick, and pretty soon I am going to be in that hospital bed next to you. Get better fast, because, even though I love you, I don’t want to join you.
21. You will do more than just get better; you will be better than you were before. I can’t wait to see you soon in full health.
22. Focus on the future and concentrate on getting well. Here’s to good things happening in your life.
23. May every cell in your body heal miraculously fast. Know that you are missed greatly.
24. May God bless you with good health and peace through this hard time. Know that I am here for you if you ever need anything. If you ever need to talk, I am always here to listen.
25. Get well soon! Everyone here misses your contagious smile. Nothing has been the same since you became ill.
26. No one tells a joke like you do, so please hurry and get well fast!
27. Get well soon, dear friend! Your companionship is so important to me. I hope you’re feeling better soon.
28. I pray for my dear friend’s fast recovery and future good health.
29. From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
30. May you be blessed with good health and a quick recovery.
31. Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.
32. Get well soon, so you can resume bringing brightness and delight into our lives!
33. I will continue praying for your good health and speedy recovery.
34. Get well soon, my dearest friend, as I always want to see you fit and fine.
35. Sending good vibes to you, my dear friend, to help fight your sickness. I hope you get well soon.
36. Get well soon so we can again rock together!
37. Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you a lot, and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you, and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
38. Look outside: the sun is shining, and it’s telling you to get well soon.
39. The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
40. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
41. Don’t worry: you will be back on your feet in no time, and then you will be wishing you were off your feet again, resting!
42. Think happy thoughts, and you may heal more quickly than you thought possible. We miss you, and want you better soon!
43. Get Well Soon Messages for Mom, Dad, Brother or Sister
44. Get Well Soon Messages for your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife
45. I suffer as you suffer. Let’s face it together and fight it out. Get well soon, my dear.
46. I heard about your sickness yesterday, and I want to let you know that I miss you and wish you a quick recovery.
47. Know that I am really praying for you.
48. Your absence is hurting me, my friend. I can’t wait see you feeling well, and I know many others are praying for your quick recovery as well, and longing for the day you will come back home.
49. I didn’t know you were ill until several hours ago! I am so sorry that you’re not feeling well. Don’t worry about anything. Just concentrate on getting better and before you know it, you’ll be feeling like your old self—only better!
50. Get well soon! Together, we shall make the bond of our friendship even tighter and stronger.
More cool get well sayings
51. I pray to the Almighty to bring you healing and a speedy recovery.
52. I heard you were in pain. Well, don’t focus on it (LOL, as I mention it). No, really: think nice thoughts. I love ya! Get well soon!
53. I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
54. Remember to just take it one day at a time, and, in no time, you will be completely healthy and smiling once again.
55. I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
56. I’m sending you loads of good wishes for a fast recovery.
57. Sending oceans of good wishes for your fast recovery and good health, my friend.
58. Wishing a very speedy recovery to my friend.
59. Dear friend, bid farewell to your bad health and get ready to greet happiness and wellness!
60. Do what the doctor says, and feel better soon! I can’t wait to see you again.
61. Sending all good wishes to my friend. Here’s hoping you’ll get well very soon.
62. I wish the very best health to you, my dear friend.
63. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
64. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
65. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
66. Get well soon, my friend. Your absence makes me sad and I long to see you feeling better. Get well quickly because you are missed by so many. Take good care, take time to heal and know that many are praying for your speedy recovery.
67. I miss you so much and so does everyone else. We all miss you and wish you a speedy recovery. We especially miss your humor and your kindness. Take care and know that we are eagerly awaiting your return.
68. I just heard about your illness and I want you to know that I miss you and will be praying for your speedy recovery.
69. May your tears of sorrow quickly become tears of joy. I am so sorry you aren’t feeling well. I pray you recover to full health soon.
70. Think healthy, lovely, wonderful thoughts, and may your ails cease to exist.
71. Even Superman has a weakness. Though you are feeling weak now, know that you will be strong again. Until then, may peace be with you.
72. I would wish you well, but I know you don’t need any wishes, because you WILL be better soon. This is me letting you know that I’m thinking about you.
73. Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
74. Being ill is no fun; that is for sure. So, take time to heal and know how much I and so many others miss you.
75. So sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well; just heard about your illness last night. I, along with everyone here, send their best wishes and prayers to you. We all wish you a speedy recovery. Follow your doctor’s wishes and before you know it, you’ll be in fine form!
76. You can get better fast! Just do it! Be well!
77. I am sorry to hear of this tough time for you. You’re in my prayers.
78. Know this too will pass. May you heal ever so easy and fast.
79. I hope you feel better really fast. I’m counting the days until I can see you again!
80. Everyone here is thinking about you while you are in the hospital and recovering from your illness. We want you to know how much we miss you and long for your return. Best wishes we send to you for a quick recovery. God Bless!
81. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
82. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
83. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
84. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
85. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
86. Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
87. We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
88. It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
89. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
90. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
91. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
92. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
93. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
94. I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
95. Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
96. I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Get well soon.
97. Get well soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
98. Like a dying flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
99. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
100. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.