Sometimes, it’s hard to find words to tell someone you love how much he/she means to you. A lot of times, we don’t say anything at all but just hope that someday they will understand how much they mean to you. Not saying that word might cause you a relationship you cherish so much, that is why we have come up with this huge list of love sayings for him or her, we hope you’ll find them valuable.
100 Amazing love sayings for him or her
1. I wish there would be eight days in a week and 25 hours in a day. That way, I can spend more time with you each day. I love you honey, I can never get enough of you. In fact, I miss you already.
2. If I will be given a chance to wish, I will only wish for two things, and that is for us to grow old together and for our love to last forever.
3. Love is a miracle that happens inside the heart. Such miracle happened to me too, for I have fallen in love with you the moment I saw you, I love you!
4. Love is truly special when it’s true for all I think about is you. I love you my girl. You will always be in my heart.
5. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful and special girlfriend like you. You are truly one of a kind and I just love you so much!
6. All I want to do in my life is to hold you tight and be with you day and night. I love you!
7. Baby, you are like a rose that is so beautiful in its full bloom. You are simply special to me and I am glad that you are my girl. I love you forever.
8. I will love you more and more each day with every beat of my heart, until the day I die and my heart stops beating. I love you honey.
9. I may not have enough richness to give you, for I’m far from being a rich man. But one thing I can promise you is that everything that I will do, I do it all for you.
10. I never ever thought that I would want to settle down, but baby, you changed everything the moment I saw you. I know I’m a better man now that I have you in my life.
11. Honey, there is no other woman in the world as awesome as you. I know I am the luckiest man alive because now I can call you mine.
12. When I wake up in the morning, it’s you I think of. When I go to bed, it’s still your image that I dream of. You are always in my mind honey, simply because you’re one of a kind. I love you!
13. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
14. All my life, I have been waiting for you. All my life, I have dreamed of someone like you. And now, I’m happy that it’s all come true. Thank you for coming into my life, I love you!
15. In my hands is this heart. Please take it coz I want you to have it. I am just too clumsy that I’m afraid I might lose it.
16. No matter what has happened, no matter what you have done, and no matter what will happen in the future… I will always be here to love you, I swear!
17. A wise person once told me that if a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen, no matter what.
18. We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
19. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
20. The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
21. Love hurts, that’s what they say. But I’m willing to take all the risk because I can never imagine my life without you.
22. You are like a missing piece while I’m like a puzzle waiting to be solved. So when you came to my life, you made me whole.
23. I’ll never get tired loving you. In fact, I grow to love you more and more each day. I love you honey!
24. I miss my sleep in the night and I miss the light in my day. But it’s truly a wonderful feeling to be with you, honey.
25. I wanted to let you know that wherever I am and whatever will happen to me, I will always think of you each and every day. And I won’t ever get tired doing it over and over again. I love you!
26. I keep missing you, simply because I love you.
27. I promise to treat you like a queen. I will let you reign over my heart and all your wish is my command.
28. I never knew what love was until I met you. Thank you for coming into my life, I promise to love you to infinity and beyond.
29. A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.-Brendan Francis
30. Your love is all I need to feel complete.-Unknown
31. There is more pleasure in loving than in being beloved.-Thomas Fuller
32. I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home. -Dorothy L. Sayers
33. A smile is the lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head and the heating system of the heart.
34. Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
35. Above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
36. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
37. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
38. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.-Arthur Rubinstein
39. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.-Andre Breton
40. Love is never wrong.-Melissa Etheridge
41. Believe in the importance of love, for it is the strength an beauty that brings music to our souls.
42. A guy who truly loves his girl doesn’t need to unbutton her shirt to have a better view of her heart.
43. Love is a friendship set to music.
44. Everyone has two choices. We’re either full of love… or full of fear.
45. Every day with you is certainly a better day than yesterday. How is it that you keep on improving upon perfection? I love you honey!
46. It does not matter how horrible my day was. For even just one smile from you, everything will turn out to be alright.
47. I love you so much, my angel in disguise.
48. If I know what love is, it is because of you.-Hermann Hesse
49. Love loves to love love.-James Joyce
50. Love is friendship set on fire.-Jeremy Taylor
Love sayings for him or her continues
51. If music be the food of love, play on.-William Shakespeare
52. Stand by your man. Give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to.-Tammy Wynette
53. Darling, you brighten my day with the love that you bring to my life. At night, the stars align to shine their light on me and that is all because of you, I love you!
54. It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.-Vladimir Nabokov
55. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.-Unknown
56. We accept the love we think we deserve.-Stephen Chbosky
57. Love harder than any pain you’ve ever felt.-Unknown
58. If you love it enough, anything will talk with you.-George Washington Carver
59. Where there is love there is life.-Mahatma Gandhi
60. Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.-William Shakespeare
61. Love is a game that two can play and both win.-Eva Gabor
62. Loving you never was an option – it was necessity.-Unknown
63. I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to my life and I will never ever allow anyone to take you from me, I promise that. I love you, honey!
64. Someone up there in heaven must be watching out for me since they sent me the most beautiful angel in my life, and that is you. I love you!
65. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. – Jodi Picoult
66. And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
67. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
68. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
69. In this ever changing world, you are the only constant by which I measure my progress. I love you honey!
70. To have you in my life is a blessing I could never have earned. Thank you for coming to my life. You are certainly the perfect definition of grace.
71. We love the things we love for what they are.-Robert Frost
72. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.-Max Muller
73. Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.-Unknown
74. I love you a lottle, its like a little but a lot.-Unknown
75. The giving of love is an education in itself.-Eleanor Roosevelt
76. Speak low, if you speak love.-William Shakespeare
77. Darling, it seems that loving you is the only right thing I have ever done in my life. I love you!
78. Baby, you don’t need to take care of yourself anymore, because I am here to take care of you forever, until the day I die. I love you!
79. I may not be with you at all times, but I want you to know that you are never out of my heart. I love you!
80. Honey, all my days with you are days that are worth living. In fact, I have already forgotten what it feels like to be alone, I love you!
81. My life with you is something that I will never trade for anything else, even if it’s for all of the riches in this world. I love you!
82. Just seeing your face brightens even the darkest of my days. Your light radiantly shines in everything that I do, I love you!
83. I would rather be in your heart than in your mind. For the mind can forget, but the heart will always remember, I love you so much!
84. Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you is definitely beyond my control, I love you, baby.
85. Your love is my inspiration, for without you I just cannot imagine how my life would be like. I am so happy that God gave me someone as special as you, I love you!
86. You may not love me the way I love you, But if you ever need me. Promise, I will be around for you, honey.
87. We love because it’s the only true adventure.-Nikki Giovanni
88. All the little things you do have given warmth to my heart. You are certainly a constant source of joy in my life. I want you to know that I will never cease to love you.
89. Baby, your love is like a lamp in my window that guides me through the darkest night, I love you!
90. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it.
91. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” – George Moore
92. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love and love and love you.” – From the movie, ‘Pride and Prejudice’
93. “Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, Love, thou art every day my Valentine!” – Thomas Hood
94. “Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks…” – John Dunne
95. “Thou art to me a delicious torment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
96. “The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.” – Josiah G. Holland
97. “I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
98. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – William Shakespeare
99. “Ain’tno sunshine when she’s gone. It’s not warm when she’s away. Ain’tno sunshine when she’s gone, and she’s always gone too long, anytime she goes away.” – Bill Withers
100. “I love her and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F.S. Fitzgerald